BEST WESTERN Circus City Inn
2642 S Business 31, Peru, IN 46970-7191
Phone: 765/473-8800 | Fax: 765/473-5670 | 62 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
BEST WESTERN Circus City Inn is all about making you feel right at home from the minute you step inside. Other Peru hotels aren't necessarily known for world-class amenities, but we're the exception to the rule. We pride ourselves on providing the best in service and quality at this Peru hotel. There's no need to overpay for quality.
Many hotels are home away from home for business travelers. Why not choose our BEST WESTERN Circus City Inn, where our specialty is a complimentary full hot breakfast to kick off your morning in style? Dig into a buffet of omelets, biscuits and gravy, sausage, fresh fruits and sweet pastries, yogurts, cereal, and our 100% Arabica coffee and chilled juices.
This Peru hotel boasts a prime location right off of US 31. It's easy to zip around the region when you're highway-adjacent. Premium amenities welcome you after a tough day at work and are soothing to weary travelers. We're close to Grissom Air Force Base.
The Circus City Festival and Cole Porter Festival are just a couple of musts in this area. The Grissom Air Museum and golfing at Rock Hollow Golf Course provide endless entertainment. Hiking and biking is big in this neck of the woods. Bike trails go rail to trail at famous Nickel Plate Trail. Many people ride their bikes coast to coast and pass by this Peru hotel.
If you're in town for Schneider Electric, Armour Eckrich®, or Vohne Liche Kennel's, you'll be in good company. These are just a few of the regular guests we're proud to host at our Peru hotel. You deserve some truly peaceful rest after punching the clock, and a spacious, comfortable room. There's no need to look further.
Reserve your peaceful room at BEST WESTERN Circus City Inn and start mapping out your vacation!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke free hotel
- Complimentary full breakfast, Choice of breads, Cereal, Fruit, Yogurt, Assorted pastries, Choice of omelets, French toast sticks, Hot breakfast meat, Other hot items, Juice, Coffee
- Complimentary breakfast
- Indoor pool, heated
- Exercise facility, 24 hour
- Guest laundry
- Safe deposit box
- 24-hour front desk
- Ice/vending machines, 1st Floor
- Truck/RV parking, lighted
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities
- Audio/visual equipment
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Stair stepper, Elliptical
- Stationary bike
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Interior corridor
- Cable or satellite television, Satellite
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Mail services, located at front desk
BEST WESTERN Circus City Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western circus city inn in Peru.
BEST WESTERN Circus City Inn
Conveniently located, the best western circus city inn in Peru, Indiana is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.726715 / Latitude: -86.124535
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: South Bend. Head south on Highway 31 for 60 miles follow to the BEST WESTERN Circus City Inn. Approximately 90 minutes.
From: Indianapolis Airport. Go north on 465, take the exit on Meridian (US 31) and go north on US 31 (approximately 50 miles) to the BEST WESTERN Circus City Inn. Approximately 90 minutes.
From: Kokomo. Head north on US 31 to the BEST WESTERN Circus City Inn. Approximately 20 minutes.
From: Logansport. Head east on US 24. Exit south on US 31 (towards Indianapolis) to the BEST WESTERN Circus City Inn. Approximately 20 minutes.
From: Wabash. Head west on US 24. Exit south on US 31 (towards Indianapolis) to the BEST WESTERN Circus City Inn. Approximately 20 minutes.
BEST WESTERN Circus City Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Experiene truly unique and inviting area attraction on your next visit to northern Indiana. Mississinewa 1812 is a living history of the Battle of Mississinewa, a major area campaign during the War of 1812. Originally occurring on December 17th and 18th, 1812, the Battle of Mississinewa is noted as being the first offensive victory for the American Army during the war.
Typically held the second weekend in October, Mississinewa 1812 is a two day, battle re-enactment you won't soon forget. Drive in to LaFontaine from nearby cities like Gas City and Peru to experience a bit of what life was like for the soldiers and nearby families in the area during the War of 1812. There are military encampments where you'll have a chance to see ongoing demonstrations of field drills, artillery firing and even a staged battlefield surgery. Rivertown is where more than 140 merchants gather to offer art, food, crafts, and wares – there's also live music to entertain.
Stretching for 40 miles from Cassville to Rochester, the Nickel Plate Trail is a former railroad track paved over and transformed into a hiking and biking trail. Running alongside Highway 31 in the northern Indiana region, the trail is open all year-long - you can walk, hike, ride, or skate it in the warmer months or cross-country ski it in the winter.
If you use the trail, be prepared for an enjoyable and peaceful ride through the Indiana countryside near Peru. Reconnect with nature as you pass woodlands, wetlands, small creeks, and various plant and animal life - the sights, sounds, and scents of the country are sure to invigorate your ride.
Explore northern Indiana with your golf clubs in tow and check out Rock Hollow Golf Club. Ideal for your spring or summer visit to Peru, Rock Hollow Golf Club was designed by Tim Liddy over nearly 300 acres of pristine northern Indiana pastures. Rock Hollow Golf Club is 18 holes, measuring in at 6,944 yards from the tips (longest tee box). Drive in from Monticello and try for the course record.
You'll find excellent golfing conditions when you reserve your next tee time at Rock Hollow Golf Club. Rated at 4.5 stars by Golf Digest, and host of the 1996 and 1997 Indiana Open, Rock Hollow should prove to be exciting, challenging, and always entertaining.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 3.00 mile(s) from Dukes Memorial, hospital
- 3.00 mile(s) from Rock Hollow Golf Club
- 3.00 mile(s) from Grissom Air Force Base
- 3.00 mile(s) from Grissom Air Base Museum
- 3.00 mile(s) from Miami County Museum
- 3.00 mile(s) from Circus City Festival, Museum
- 4.00 mile(s) from Circus Hall of Fame
- 6.00 mile(s) from Miami Correctional, Facility
- 8.00 mile(s) from Mississinewa Resevoir, Camping, Beach, Boating, Fishing
- 12.00 mile(s) from Vohne Liche Kennelss
- 15.00 mile(s) from Ford Honeywell Theater
- 50.00 mile(s) from Indiana Beach, Amusement Park
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 15 mile(s) from Logansport
- 20 mile(s) from Kokomo
- 20 mile(s) from Wabash
- 50 mile(s) from Fort Wayne
- 70 mile(s) from Indianapolis
- 70 mile(s) from South Bend
- .50 mile(s) from Maximum Power Sports
- 3.00 mile(s) from Dukes Memorial Hospital
- 3.00 mile(s) from Doane Keyes
- 4.00 mile(s) from Gallahan Auto Truck Plaza
- 4.00 mile(s) from Thrush
- 5.00 mile(s) from Square D
- 6.00 mile(s) from Heraeus Electro Nite
- 6.00 mile(s) from Subaru
- 6.00 mile(s) from Orion Safety Products
- 6.00 mile(s) from Bryan Steam
- 6.00 mile(s) from ConAgra Foods
- 15.00 mile(s) from Daimler-Chrysler
- 17.00 mile(s) from Tyson / IBP
- 20.00 mile(s) from Delphi Auto Company
- 20.00 mile(s) from IUK Kokomo
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1 mile(s) from Nickel Plate Trail, The Nickel Plate trail is the 40+mile railtrail corridor running from Cassville in Howard County to Rochester in Fulton County. This corridor was purchased from the Norfolk and Southern Railroad via the Federal Railbanking program for the purpose of developing a trail for hiking, bicycling, and other non-motorized recreational uses. The trail currently goes through the communities of Bennetts Switch, Miami, Bunker Hill, Peru, and Denver.
- 10 mile(s) from Mississenewa Lake, Mississinewa Lake, one of the three Upper Wabash flood-control reservoirs, offers excellent fishing, hunting and boating opportunities in the heart of north-central Indiana
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Peru, Indiana hotel.
- Across the street from Circus City Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, family dining
- 0.50 mile(s) from Pizza Quik, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, game room and ice cream parlor
- 2.00 mile(s) from Papa John's®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner, pizza place
- 2.00 mile(s) from Los Tres Caminos, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Beef O'Brady's®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, sports bar atmosphere
- 2.00 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 3.00 mile(s) from Pizza Hut®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 4.00 mile(s) from Homer's Sports Bar, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Riverside Fun Center (Bowling)
- 4.00 mile(s) from Harvey Hinklemeyer, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 4.00 mile(s) from The Siding, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, restaurant is a railroad car
- 4.00 mile(s) from Mr. Weenie's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, driveup car hop
- 4.00 mile(s) from Jing Jing Garden, bar/lounge, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 4.00 mile(s) from Subway®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 5.00 mile(s) from Dutch Cafe, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
BEST WESTERN Circus City Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Peru. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Elkhart County 4-H Fair The Elkhart County Fairgrounds fill with fun, food, and events for the entire family. Watch a demolition derby, rodeo, talent shows, and tractor pull or take the kiddos to the Youth Agriculture Education Center. Event times vary.
Annie Moses Band Visit the Blue Gate Theater to listen to this unique family of musicians. Show times vary per day.
Lonestar This fantastic country music quartet visits the Blue Gate Theater. They take the stage at 8 p.m.
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band Go Fishin’ in the Dark with the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band at 8 p.m.
Fall Crafters Fair Join carvers, painters, musicians, and quilters of Shipshewana as they celebrate crafting and old-fashioned culture. It all begins at 9 a.m.
Tree Lighting Cremony & Parade Visit Downtown Shipshewana for this small-town tradition. There will be fun and activities for the entire family. The parade begins at 6 p.m.
Ice Festival Watch as carvers all over Shipshewana create beautiful sculptures out of ice. The festivities begin at 10 a.m. each day.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean