BEST WESTERN Inn
900 Lincolnway E, Goshen, IN 46526-4219
Phone: 574/533-0408 | Fax: 574/533-0408 | 72 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Enjoy a comfortable stay in the RV Capital of the World with a visit to our friendly and luxurious Goshen hotel, the BEST WESTERN Inn.
Our guests' comfort comes first, a commitment exemplified by the full breakfast spread we offer every morning. Included are Jimmy Dean® sausages, scrambled eggs, fresh waffles, biscuits and gravy and fresh pastries. For other meals, you can find a number of unique restaurants within just a few miles of our hotel in Goshen.
Back in your room, you'll find everything just as inviting. Every room has a DVD player, and the TV's offer 60 channels of programming, including HBO®. Oversized showerheads make for a refreshing start to your day, and our beds are as comfortable as they come. No creature comfort is lacking in our Indiana hotel.
You can visit numerous local attractions, businesses, and schools nearby, such as Goshen Hospital, Goshen College, Notre Dame University and the Softball Tournaments. Our town is known as the RV Capital of the World for a reason, thanks to the presence of Forrest River RV, Keystone RV, Dutchman Industries and Jayco. And of course, there's the RV museum in Elkhart that is close to our Goshen hotel.
Several major events occur each year near our hotel in northern Indiana. The Amish Acres & Crafts Festival in August gives you the chance to purchase handmade arts and crafts from artisans working in the unique Amish tradition. Shipshewana holds its famous Flea Market and the Quilt Gardens Tour from Memorial Day through October, offering another taste of local culture as well as a prime shopping opportunity. Apart from these, you can attend various festivals such as the Maple Syrup Festival, Marshmallow Festival and Apple Festival. Our hotel is also the closest place to stay near the Elkhart County Fairgrounds, the largest of its kind in Indiana.
Book your stay at the BEST WESTERN Inn, our clean and attractive hotel in Goshen, IN, and enjoy friendly Midwestern hospitality on your trip.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary full breakfast, Sausage, Scrambled eggs, Biscuits and gravy, Fresh waffles, Locally made pastries, Served from 4:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Complimentary breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Fax services, throughout the USA, Canada, or Mexico free of charge
- Truck/RV parking
- Free parking
- Late check out, until 1:00 p.m., must arrange in advance
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television, free HBO® and 60 channels of cable television
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services, stamps and postcards for sale, mail goes out at 3 p.m. each day
- Physically challenged services, portable shower bench available
- Hearing impaired services TDD terminal, strobing smoke detector, light-telephone interface available.
- Parking for the physically challenged, free
- Cold weather hook-ups, complimentary
- Ice/vending machines
- Outdoor parking, free
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas. All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access.
- Exterior corridor
- Express check out
- Barbeque grills
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary domestic phone calls
- FEMA ID: IN806 Approved for Federal Employees
- US Fire Administration rated "fire safe hotel"
- Golf course nearby
BEST WESTERN Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western inn in Goshen.
BEST WESTERN Inn
Conveniently located, the best western inn in Goshen, Indiana is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 41.576035 / Latitude: -85.814985
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 80. Take Exit 101 to Indiana 15 South (Goshen/Bristol Interchange), and then travel 11 miles on Indiana 15 South. In Goshen, Indiana 15 South will merge with United States 33 South. Then they will separate. When they separate, take United States 33 South. Continue one mile on United States 33 South. The BEST WESTERN Inn is on the left side of United States 33 South.
From: Fort Wayne. Take United States 33 North from Fort Wayne. You will pass the Wal-Mart Supercenter and we will be about two miles after that. The BEST WESTERN Inn is on United States 33 on the right side of the road as you are coming into Goshen.
From: Elkhart. Take United States 33 South to Goshen. The BEST WESTERN Inn is on United States 33 South on the far side of Goshen from Elkhart. Stay on United States 33 South all through Goshen and we will be on the left side of the road.
From: Warsaw. Take Indiana 15 North to Goshen. When you come into the downtown area there will be a Chase Bank and a CVS Pharmacy at the intersection of Indiana 15 and United States 33. Turn right at that intersection onto United States 33 South. Travel 1.5 miles on United States 33 South and the BEST WESTERN Inn is on the left side of the road.
BEST WESTERN Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
When you visit Indiana's largest restaurant, be prepared for a meal of all types. The Das Dutchman Essenhaus near Goshen offers menu-style dining, buffet dining options, and family-style dining for all guests occupying its 1,100 seats. Families in particular will love the real Amish recipes this northern Indiana region is famous for.
You can also take home delicious pies, desserts, and snacks from the bakery. The restaurant also specializes in take-out dining for those on the go - if you're looking to fill up your pantry, the restaurant's grocery section sells noodles, cookies, baking mixes, candies, and jams. The restaurant and bakery is open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, and till 9 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
Once a thriving commercial facility, the Old Bag Factory was built in Goshen, Indiana in 1896. Originally housing the Cosmo Soap Company, the building now a mecca for artists and merchants in the northern Indiana community.
Visitors browse artisanal crafts at storefronts like Goertzen Pottery and Cressie’s Vintage Boutique before relaxing in eateries like Trolley Café and Bread & Chocolate. Popular with residents and travelers alike, events like the Bazaar at the Bag Factory and the Handmade Holiday Show dot the calendar each year.
Whether it’s a winter wonderland or the warm summer sun you are looking for, it can be found at Pokagon State Park. During the winter months the park plays host to cross country skiing, ice fishing, and tobogganing, while the summer months allow for hiking, fishing, and boating. The best of both worlds converge on this gorgeous, scenic park nestled in Northern Indiana between the Snow and James Lakes.
Pokagon State Park is located near the state’s border with Michigan near the town of Howe. Named after the Native Americans who inhabited the lands near Pokagon many years ago, the park is well conserved in its natural beauty for visitors to enjoy the lands where the Potawatomi tribe lived. From horseback rides to paddle boarding to a picnic at sunset, Pokagon State Park offers year round enjoyment.
Popular with art lovers, photographers, and gardeners alike, the Quilt Gardens along the Heritage Trail stretch across seven northern Indiana communities, including Elkhart. The very best master gardeners and painters in the region share lush floral arrangements and towering murals modeled after intricate quilts.
From May through October, visitors bask in arrangements like Elkhart’s "Flower Carpet" along the RiverWalk in the Arts & Entertainment District. Other past favorites include the “Swirling Flowers” at the Elkhart Country 4-H Fairgrounds.
A famous historic residence in Elkhart, the Ruthmere Mansion offers guests tours throughout the three-story mansion and its gardens. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Ruthmere Mansion is also one of northern Indiana's most popular venues for weddings, events, and public programs.
Ruthmere is open to the public from April 1 to December 30 and is open from Tuesday through Saturdays. You can only experience the inside of the mansion through a guided tour, but you are free to take a self-guided tour on the outside grounds. Tours generally start on the hour every hour.
Boasting 100,000 square feet of exhibition space, the RV/MH Hall of Fame is located in Elkhart, Indiana. Originally known as the Recreational Vehicle/Manufactured Housing Heritage Foundation, the northern Indiana museum features classic recreational vehicles and motorhomes set along similuated campgrounds.
The RV/MH Hall of Fame offers guests a chance to relive a slice of Americana. Visitors to the museum examine time-honored favorites like Mae West’s RV, a 1954 Spartan mobile home, and the iconic 1958 Airstream trailer – all restored to pristine condition.
The largest flea market in the Midwest, the Shipshewana Auction & Flea Market is located in northern Indiana – about 20 minutes west of Howe. Set in the thick of Amish Country, the Shipshewana Flea Market encompasses over 900 vendors.
Shipshewana Flea Market is held Tuesdays and Wednesdays from May through October, while the Shipshewana Auction is a hotbed for livestock and antique sales. Don’t miss the 31,000-square-foot Antique Gallery, stop by the LaGrange County Visitor’s Center, enjoy the Saturday Farmer’s Market from April to October, or grab lunch at Auction Restaurant.
Situated over 36 acres, the Wellfield Botanical Gardens features ponds, woodlands, 24 individual gardens, and event space. Minutes away from downtown Elkhart, the garden offers visitors peaceful walks through trails and waterways. Don't miss the gardens' beautiful and colorful reflections in the water.
The gardens are also a great community center of northern Indiana, thanks to its extensive volunteering program and year-round special events schedule. The gardens are open full-time April 1 through October 31 and weather permitting November 1 through March 31.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 mile(s) from Elkhart County Fairground, Largest county fair in Indiana, also is site of many events throughout the year. We are the closest hotel.
- 1.00 mile(s) from South Side Soda Shop, Hailed by several national magazines as one of the diners to visit when travelling across America.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Olympia Candy Kitchen, The candy for President Reagan inauguration came from this authentic old fashioned lunch counter/candy store.
- 3.00 mile(s) from The Old Bag Factory, Amish quilts, antiques, woodworking, pottery making, trolley cafe, all found here.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Peddler's Village, Amish-Mennonite food at the restaurant here, gospel music concerts, cute shops.
- 12.00 mile(s) from American Countryside, 15 acres of farmer's market, promoted throughout Indiana, Michigan, Illinois and Ohio
- 12.00 mile(s) from Amish Acres, Nationally famous model Amish Farm with tours, Amish food served at the restaurant, live theater.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Das Dutchman Essenhaus, Nationally famous Amish restaurant, bakery, and gift shops.
- 25.00 mile(s) from Shipshewana Flea Market, Famous throughout the midwest, huge open-air flea market held during warm-weather months
- 25.00 mile(s) from Wana Waves, Huge indoor water park
- 25.00 mile(s) from Menno-Hof, Amish and Mennonite Visitor Center and Museum
- 30.00 mile(s) from University Park Mall, The area's largest traditional shopping mall
- 30.00 mile(s) from St Joseph County Fairgrounds
- 35.00 mile(s) from College Football Hall of Fame
- 35.00 mile(s) from Studebaker Museum, All about the Studebaker car company.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Goshen Antique Mall, Antiques from all over northern Indiana's Amish country.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Wal-Mart, 24 hour Super Wal-Mart includes groceries, optical center, and nail salon.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Linway Plaza, Movie cinema, "Backyard Barbecue", "Hacienda" mexican, "Memories of China", coffee shop, taverns.
- 3.00 mile(s) from The Old Bag Factory, A collection of unique shops. Amish quilts, antiques, collectibles, cafe.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Market Center, Sams Club, Wal-Mart, Staples office supply, Radio Shack, pet store, fashion, shoes, mattress stores.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Target Center, Just northwest of Market Center, has Target, Kohl's, Bed Bath & Beyond.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Concord Mall, Traditional style mall with everything inside. Has JC Penney, Elder Beerman, dozens of stores.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 6.00 mile(s) from New Paris
- 6.00 mile(s) from Millersburg
- 10.00 mile(s) from Wakarusa
- 10.00 mile(s) from Elkhart
- 11.00 mile(s) from Bristol
- 15.00 mile(s) from Middlebury
- 15.00 mile(s) from Nappanee
- 20.00 mile(s) from Osceola
- 20.00 mile(s) from Topeka
- 25.00 mile(s) from Leesburg
- 25.00 mile(s) from Cromwell
- 25.00 mile(s) from Warsaw
- 25.00 mile(s) from Bremen
- 25.00 mile(s) from Ligonier
- 25.00 mile(s) from Shipshewana
- 30.00 mile(s) from Mishawaka
- 35.00 mile(s) from LaGrange
- 35.00 mile(s) from South Bend
- 35.00 mile(s) from Constantine, Michigan
- 35.00 mile(s) from Notre Dame
- 40.00 mile(s) from Plymouth
- 45.00 mile(s) from Three Rivers, Michigan
- 50.00 mile(s) from Niles, Michigan
- 60.00 mile(s) from Fort Wayne
- 70.00 mile(s) from Michigan City
- 2.00 mile(s) from Goshen College, Mennonite affiliated college
- 10.00 mile(s) from AMBS, Associated Mennonite Biblical Seminary
- 12.00 mile(s) from Ivy Tech-Elkhart, Indiana Vocational Technical College-Elkhart Campus
- 35.00 mile(s) from Ivy Tech-South Bend, Indiana Vocational Technical College-South Bend Campus
- 35.00 mile(s) from Davenport University, South Bend/Mishawaka campus located in Granger
- 35.00 mile(s) from Notre Dame University, The Fighting Irish
- 35.00 mile(s) from Saint Mary's College, Sister campus to Notre Dame
- 35.00 mile(s) from IUSB, Indiana University at South Bend
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.00 mile(s) from Shanklin Park, city park with playground, softball diamond, pavillion, walking trails.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Rogers Park, city park with skateboard ramps, playground, softball diamond, pavillion.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Mill Race Park, city park located at the dam. Nature trails, boat launch.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Ox Bow Park, large county park with lots of area. Has trails, pavillions.
- Our Goshen hotel offers quick access to a mix of restaurants, both national chain dining spots and unique local favorites featuring American classics. Learn about all the nearby places to eat.
- Adjacent to DQ Grill & Chill, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Has salads, hamburgers, chicken baskets, pork fritters, barbecue sandwiches, chili dogs, sundaes, ice cream cones, parfaits, banana splits, etc. A non-smoking facility.
- Across the street from Double D's Tavern, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Karaoke, country music, darts, hamburgers, beer and mixed drinks. A smoking facility.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Ponderosa Steakhouse, Buffet, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, A non-smoking facility.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Lux Cafe, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Serves all meals, wide menu, we often refer people to this restaurant. A non-smoking facility.
- 1.00 mile(s) from McDonald's, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, A non-smoking facility.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Subway Sandwiches, Cafe, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, A non-smoking facility.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Ally Oops Restaurant, Cafe, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, A 50's style restaurant with period decor. Jukebox with fifties music, waitstaff wears fifties uniforms, has burger baskets and hand-dipped ice cream shakes, also has modern salads and lowfat entrees. We often refer people to this restaurant. A non-smoking facility.
- 2.00 mile(s) from South Side Soda Shop, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, This is a restaurant with an authentic lunch counter that serves homemade pies and hand dipped ice cream. This restaurant is featured in major magazines as an historic diner. We often refer people to this restaurant. A non-smoking facility.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Olympia Candy Kitchen, Buffet, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, The candy for President Reagan's inauguration came from this combination restaurant/candy shop. They have an authentic old-fashioned lunch counter where they still squeeze the orange juice fresh right in front of you. They make the candy here too and also the ice cream. We often refer people to this restaurant. A non-smoking facility.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Dandino's Supper Club, Cafe, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Opens for lunch, then closes for a couple hours, then opens for the evening. We often refer people to this local steak and seafood restaurant. They are known for their prime rib and their dinner salads. Beer and mixed drinks are available. Both smoking and non-smoking areas are available.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Bob Evans, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, A non-smoking facility.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Peddler's Village, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Amish and Mennonite food is served both buffet style and ala carte. We often refer people to this restaurant for food with a local flavor. A non-smoking facility.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Kings Garden, Buffet, American, Open for: lunch, A non-smoking facility.
BEST WESTERN Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Goshen. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Elkhart County 4-H Fair The Elkhart County Fairgrounds fill with fun, food, and events for the entire family. Watch a demolition derby, rodeo, talent shows, and tractor pull or take the kiddos to the Youth Agriculture Education Center. Event times vary.
Annie Moses Band Visit the Blue Gate Theater to listen to this unique family of musicians. Show times vary per day.
Lonestar This fantastic country music quartet visits the Blue Gate Theater. They take the stage at 8 p.m.
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band Go Fishin’ in the Dark with the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band at 8 p.m.
Fall Crafters Fair Join carvers, painters, musicians, and quilters of Shipshewana as they celebrate crafting and old-fashioned culture. It all begins at 9 a.m.
Tree Lighting Cremony & Parade Visit Downtown Shipshewana for this small-town tradition. There will be fun and activities for the entire family. The parade begins at 6 p.m.
Ice Festival Watch as carvers all over Shipshewana create beautiful sculptures out of ice. The festivities begin at 10 a.m. each day.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean