BEST WESTERN Kendallville Inn
621 Professional Way, Kendallville, IN 46755-2930
Phone: 260/347-5263 | Fax: 260/349-0544 | 84 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Kendallville Inn!
Stay at our award winning Kendallville, Indiana Hotel for your business or leisure trip and our courteous staff will make your trip a pleasant and memorable one.
Our hotel in Kendallville, Indiana is conveniently located on IN-6, just a few miles from I-69, in close proximity to many businesses in Kendallville, Albion, LaGrange, Ligonier and Auburn, and only few miles away from Cobblestone Golf Course and Noble Hawk Golf Links.
An onsite cocktail lounge, restaurants in walking distance and proximity to six other golf courses makes it the most convenient accommodation in Kendallville, IN for your business or leisure trip. We are the hotel in Kendallville, IN with amenities you need the most.
Relax, socialize and unwind in our cocktail lounge at the end of your day. Our deluxe breakfast buffet, complimentary Wi-Fi, fitness center, complimentary freshly baked cookies and pop-corn in the evening and our cheerful staff are sure to make your stay comfortable and memorable.
Reserve your next room at the BEST WESTERN Kendallville Inn today!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary full breakfast, Choice of Eggs, Sausage, Biscuits & gravy, Yogurt, Waffles, Oatmeal, Juice, Coffee, Bread, Pastries, Cereal and Fresh fruits.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Cocktail Lounge Seasonal: Open April-Oct
- Outdoor pool Heated Seasonal Pool open from Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Hot tub Seasonal: Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Exercise facility, 24-hour, 3 station pulley weight machine
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, coin operated, nominal fee
- Express check out Receipt will be emailed.
- Late check out Available upon request
- Safe deposit box, located at front desk 24 hour access
- Cable or satellite television Cable TV with large selection of Premium channels that includes local, kids, movie, sports, business, outdoor, ethnic and golf.
- Business center Computer with Internet access, printer and scanner
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Video conferencing
- Mail services
- Meeting facilities, seating up to 40 people
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities, seating up to 40 people
- Catering by Goeglein's Catering
- Physically challenged services
- Hearing impaired services TDD phone
- Physically challenged facilities
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Locker room
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Ice/vending machines
- Inter corridor
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Express check in Available upon request
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Coffee shop beverage bar
- Sunbathing at our pool and there are several lakes in our area
- Complimentary fresh baked cookies and movie theatre popcorn every evening
BEST WESTERN Kendallville Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western kendallville inn in Kendallville.
BEST WESTERN Kendallville Inn
Conveniently located, the best western kendallville inn in Kendallville, Indiana is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 41.450955 / Latitude: -85.249505
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 69. Take Exit 134-334, travel 10.4 miles west on U.S. 6 East to the third stoplight left hand side. The BEST WESTERN Kendallville Inn is just ahead.
From: SR 3 North. Turn right onto US 6 East. Go to the fourth stoplight on the right hand side. The BEST WESTERN Kendallville Inn is just ahead.
From: SR 3 South. At the stoplight on State Road 3 and US 6 meet, turn left and go east. Travel to the third stoplight on the right hand side. The BEST WESTERN Kendallville Inn is just ahead.
From: US 6 West. Traveling on US 6 heading east, as you come in to Kendallville, we are the sixth stoplight on the right hand side. The BEST WESTERN Kendallville Inn is just ahead.
BEST WESTERN Kendallville Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.1 mile(s) from Kendallville Event Center, 20,000 square foot of a beautifully decorated banquet and conference center with state of the art equipment
- 0.5 mile(s) from Noble County Fairgrounds, hosts the Noble County Community Fair,Apple Festival, Bluegrass Festival, and High School Rodeo
- 1 mile(s) from Kendallville Library, exceptional evergreen public library that was built in 2008.
- 2 mile(s) from Windmill Museum, Mid-America Windmill Museum is just 2 miles from the hotel. The barn housing the museum was built in 1889.
- 7 mile(s) from Gene Stratton-Porter Site, Original 150 acre Limberlost Estate, home of naturalist and author Gene Stratton-Porter, guided tours of cabin and gardens.
- 13.6 mile(s) from BlackPineAnimal Sanctuary, Black Pine Animal Sanctuary is a home for many exotic and performing animals.
- 18 mile(s) from Auburn Cord Duesenberg Mu, Breathtaking art deco show rooms filled with more than 100 vehicles from horseless carriages of the 1890's to the muscular sports cars of today
- 19 mile(s) from National Military History, Will spotlight the service and unprecedented sacrifice of America's military.
- 25 mile(s) from Memorial Coliseum, Hosts music concerts, Home and Garden Show, Boat Show and Antique Show, home of the Fort Wayne Komets Hockey Team and Fort Wayne Wizards Baseball Team
- 25 mile(s) from Topeka Wildlife Zoo, Exotic animals from all over the world, pony cart rides, self guided tours
- 29 mile(s) from Glendarin Hills Golf, An exceptional golf course with an outstanding club house and driving range
- 29 mile(s) from Wilmot Milling Company, Historic water powered grist mill established in the 1840's and still produces organic stone ground grains, mixes and snacks.
- 30 mile(s) from Science Central, Children's interactive science museum, provides opportunities for learning and fun for all ages
- 75 mile(s) from Shipshewana, located in Amish Country baked goods, tools, antiques and homemade items.
- 40.00 mile(s) from Shipshewana Flea Market, located in Amish Country, outdoor flea market
- 40.00 mile(s) from Horizon Outlet Mall, outlet shopping at its best
- 25.00 mile(s) from Glenbrook Mall, largest shopping mall in the State of Indiana
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 7 mile(s) from Avilla, Indiana
- 17 mile(s) from Ligonier, Indiana
- 17 mile(s) from Garrett, Indiana
- 18 mile(s) from Auburn, Indiana
- 20 mile(s) from Albion, Indiana
- 10 mile(s) from Rome City, Indiana
- 30 mile(s) from Topeka, Indiana
- 12 mile(s) from Wolcotville, Indiana
- 30 mile(s) from Fort Wayne, Indiana
- 35 mile(s) from Angola, Indiana
- 40 mile(s) from Goshen, Indiana
- 40 mile(s) from Shipshewana, Indiana
- 1 mile(s) from Alumium Recovery, alumium processing and recycling
- 1 mile(s) from Dependable Metal Treating, heat treating
- 2 mile(s) from Flint & Walling, water pumps & water conditioning equipment
- 2 mile(s) from Graphic Packaging Corp., paperboard packaging
- 2 mile(s) from PVC Compounders, custom compounding
- 2 mile(s) from Group Dekko, testing laboratories
- 2 mile(s) from KPC Media Group, newspaper, commercial printing & phonebooks
- 2 mile(s) from Superior Essex, magnet wire
- 2 mile(s) from Parkview Noble Hospital, hospital
- 2 mile(s) from Kraft Foods, confectionary products
- 2 mile(s) from Modern Printing, printing
- 2 mile(s) from Dow Corning STI, manufacturer of silicon rubber
- 2 mile(s) from Dalton Corp., gray iron casting
- 2 mile(s) from Courier Kendallville Inc., paper bound books
- 2 mile(s) from Colwell, Inc., paint samples, warehouse and distribution
- 2 mile(s) from Bollhoff Rivnut, precision rivnut fastners
- 3 mile(s) from Reliable Tool & Machine, axel & trailer components
- 3 mile(s) from Kendallville Iron & Metal, scrap metals
- 8 mile(s) from Kautex
- 14 mile(s) from Bosch Automotive
- 14 mile(s) from Busche Enterprise
- 14 mile(s) from Dexter Axle
- 15 mile(s) from Parker Hannifin, brass rods & refrigerator valves
- 18 mile(s) from Guardian
- 18 mile(s) from Millenium
- .5 mile(s) from Freedom Academy, adult education
- 26 mile(s) from Trine University, Explore Trine University to discover the experience of a lifetime on our campus designed to help you excel.
- 30 mile(s) from Ivy Tech College
- 30 mile(s) from Indiana Purdue
- 30 mile(s) from ITT Technical Institute
- 40 mile(s) from Indiana Wesleyan
- 40 mile(s) from University of St.Francis
- 40 mile(s) from Taylor University
- 40 mile(s) from Indiana Business College
- 40 mile(s) from Indiana Tech
- 40 mile(s) from Concordia University
- 40 mile(s) from International Business College
- 40 mile(s) from Michiana College
- 50 mile(s) from Notre Dame University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.40 mile(s) from Cobblestone Golf Course
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bixler Lake Park, two beaches on a 119-acre lake, sailing, boat launches, campground, fishing pier, pavillions, three play areas, tennis and basketball courts, baseball diamonds and hiking trails
- 4.00 mile(s) from Noble Hawk Golf Course, Scottish Golf Links Course
- 18.00 mile(s) from Chain O'Lake State Park, fishing, boating, swimming, hiking and cross-country skiing. A nature center has programs for adults and children
- 25.00 mile(s) from Glendarin Hills Golf, resort style golf
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Kendallville, Indiana hotel.
- Across the street from Applebee's®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Maria's House of Pancakes, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Taco Bell®, fast food, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Hours are: 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 Midnight.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pizza Hut®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, Delivery and carry-out, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight.
- 0.02 mile(s) from Burger King®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Hours are: 6:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Subway®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, Hours are: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Super Chop Sticks, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, Hours are: 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, Hours are: 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Josh's Bar & Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, Hours are: 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Richards, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, Hours are: 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Si Senor, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Dude's Dairy Treats, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, Hours are: 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Kentucky Fried Chicken®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, Hours are: 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 15.00 mile(s) from St. James, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, Oldest restaurant in Indiana, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
BEST WESTERN Kendallville Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Kendallville. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Goshen First Fridays
Each first Friday of the month, downtown Goshen transforms into a thriving cultural arts scene. Enjoy artists, entertainment, and more.
Wakarusa Maple Syrup Festival
Hot-griddled pancakes are served with pure maple syprup at this traditional annual event near Goshen and Elkhart.
Pumpkinvine Bike Ride
Take a bike ride on the Pumpkinvine nature trail through Amish County in Goshen and bike to an Amish home for a special dinner.
Three Rivers Festival
One of the largest summer festivals in Indiana takes over Fort Wayne for a whole week.
Festival of the Lakes
Hammond's annual summer bash includes carnival rides, fishing derbies, games, vendors, and more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean