BEST WESTERN Kendallville Inn
621 Professional Way, Kendallville, IN 46755-2930
Phone: 260/347-5263 | Fax: 260/349-0544 | 84 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
Our Kendallville hotel is pet-friendly so guests can bring their furry companion when traveling. Our on-site lounge provides the perfect place to relax after a day of practicing your swing, visiting family or exploring the region.
The Mid-America Windmill Museum is a great slice of local culture and a must for history buffs. The local Bluegrass Festival draws in music lovers from around the country. Whether you’re in town for golf or for the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Festival, you’ll find a great value and unbeatable location at our Kendallville hotel.
Great Indiana golf can be had just minutes from our Kendallville hotel, and we’re a top destination for golfers around the country. However, the Apple Festival and other annual events are a popular choice for families, couples and travelers simply looking to get away from it all. We’re conveniently located close to Shipshewana, IN, US 6 and Tombstone Trail which makes it easy to travel around the area.
At our Kendallville hotel, guests are near all the top local attractions. Black Pine Animal Park, Annie Oakley® Perfumery and Gene Stratton-Porter are a few of must-see attractions that are just a short drive from your spacious, well-appointed guest room. Our friendly staff is happy to give guests recommendations on sightseeing, shopping and dining options.
We are the preferred choice of Kendallville hotels by business travelers from around the country, and we understand that business requires spacious, quiet accommodations. Employees of Kraft Foods, Courier, CSX Railroad and Busche all choose to stay at our Kendallville hotel when in town on business. With a convenient location and luxury bedding, there’s no better place to stay.
Reserve your next room at the BEST WESTERN Kendallville Inn today!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- Complimentary full breakfast, Choice of breads, Cereal, Fruit, Hot eggs, Sausage, Biscuits & Gravy, Yogurt, Juice, Coffee
- Cocktail Lounge
- Outdoor pool, heated, open from Memorial Day through Apple Festival
- Hot tub open year round
- Exercise facility, 24 hour, 3 station pulley weight machine
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, coin operated, nominal fee
- Express check out available upon request
- Late check out notify front desk
- Safe deposit box, located at front desk 24 hour access
- Cable or satellite television
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available in Business Center
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Video conferencing
- Mail services
- Meeting facilities, seating up to 40 people
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities, seating up to 40 people
- Catering by Goeglein's Catering
- Physically challenged services
- Hearing impaired services TDD phone
- Physically challenged facilities
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Locker room
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Ice/vending machines
- Interior corridor
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Express check in
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Coffee shop beverage bar
- Sunbathing at our pool and there are several lakes in our area
- Complimentary fresh baked cookies and movie theatre popcorn every evening
BEST WESTERN Kendallville Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western kendallville inn in Kendallville.
BEST WESTERN Kendallville Inn
Conveniently located, the best western kendallville inn in Kendallville, Indiana is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 41.450955 / Latitude: -85.249505
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 69. Take Exit 134-334, travel 10.4 miles west on U.S. 6 East to the third stoplight left hand side. The BEST WESTERN Kendallville Inn is just ahead.
From: SR 3 North. Turn right onto US 6 East. Go to the fourth stoplight on the right hand side. The BEST WESTERN Kendallville Inn is just ahead.
From: SR 3 South. At the stoplight on State Road 3 and US 6 meet, turn left and go east. Travel to the third stoplight on the right hand side. The BEST WESTERN Kendallville Inn is just ahead.
From: US 6 West. Traveling on US 6 heading east, as you come in to Kendallville, we are the sixth stoplight on the right hand side. The BEST WESTERN Kendallville Inn is just ahead.
BEST WESTERN Kendallville Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.1 mile(s) from Kendallville Event Center, 20,000 square foot of a beautifully decorated banquet and conference center with state of the art equipment
- 0.5 mile(s) from Noble County Fairgrounds, hosts the Noble County Community Fair,Apple Festival, Bluegrass Festival, and High School Rodeo
- 1 mile(s) from Kendallville Library, exceptional evergreen public library that was built in 2008.
- 2 mile(s) from Windmill Museum, restore and preserve the story of the history of wind power
- 7 mile(s) from Gene Stratton-Porter, original 150 acre Limberlost Estate, home of naturalist and author Gene Stratton-Porter, guided tours of cabin and gardens.
- 13.6 mile(s) from Black Pine Animal Park, a retirement village and rescue center for exotic and performing animals
- 18 mile(s) from Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum, breathtaking art deco show rooms filled with more than 100 vehicles from horseless carriages of the 1890's to the muscular sports cars of today
- 19 mile(s) from National Military History Center, will spotlight the service and sacrifice of America's military unprecedented
- 25 mile(s) from Memorial Coliseum, hosts music concerts, Home and Garden Show, Boat Show and Antique Show, home of the Fort Wayne Komets Hockey Team and Fort Wayne Wizards Baseball Team
- 25 mile(s) from Topeka Wildlife Zoo, exotic animals from all over the world, pony cart rides, self guided tours
- 29 mile(s) from Glendarin Hills Golf, an exceptional golf course with an outstanding club house and driving range
- 29 mile(s) from Wilmot Milling Company, historic water powered grist mill established in the 1840's and still produces organic stone ground grains, mixes and snacks.
- 30 mile(s) from Science Central, children's interactive science museum, provides opportunities for learning and fun for all ages
- 75 mile(s) from Shipshewana Shopping, located in Amish Country baked goods, tools, antiques and homemade items.
- 25.00 mile(s) from Glenbrook Mall, largest shopping mall in the State of Indiana
- 40.00 mile(s) from Shipshewana Flea Market, located in Amish Country, outdoor flea market
- 40.00 mile(s) from Horizon Outlet Mall, outlet shopping at its best
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 7 mile(s) from Avilla
- 17 mile(s) from Ligonier
- 17 mile(s) from Garrett
- 18 mile(s) from Auburn
- 25 mile(s) from Ligonier
- 30 mile(s) from Topeka
- 30 mile(s) from Fort Wayne
- 35 mile(s) from Angola
- 40 mile(s) from Goshen
- 40 mile(s) from Albion
- 40 mile(s) from Shipshewana
- 75 mile(s) from South Bend
- 1 mile(s) from Alumium Recovery, alumium processing and recycling
- 1 mile(s) from Dependable Metal Treating, heat treating
- 2 mile(s) from Flint & Walling, water pumps & water conditioning equipment
- 2 mile(s) from Graphic Packaging Corp., paperboard packaging
- 2 mile(s) from PVC Compounders, custom compounding
- 2 mile(s) from Group Dekko, testing laboratories
- 2 mile(s) from KPC Media Group, newspaper, commercial printing & phonebooks
- 2 mile(s) from Superior Essex, magnet wire
- 2 mile(s) from Parkview Noble Hospital, hospital
- 2 mile(s) from Kraft Foods, confectionary products
- 2 mile(s) from Modern Printing, printing
- 2 mile(s) from Dow Corning STI, manufacturer of silicon rubber
- 2 mile(s) from Dalton Corp., gray iron casting
- 2 mile(s) from Courier Kendallville Inc., paper bound books
- 2 mile(s) from Colwell, Inc., paint samples, warehouse and distribution
- 2 mile(s) from Bollhoff Rivnut, precision rivnut fastners
- 3 mile(s) from Reliable Tool & Machine, axel & trailer components
- 3 mile(s) from Kendallville Iron & Metal, scrap metals
- 8 mile(s) from Kautex
- 14 mile(s) from Bosch Automotive
- 14 mile(s) from Busche Enterprise
- 14 mile(s) from Dexter Axle
- 15 mile(s) from Parker Hannifin, brass rods & refrigerator valves
- 18 mile(s) from Guardian
- 18 mile(s) from Millenium
- .5 mile(s) from Freedom Academy, adult education
- 26 mile(s) from Trine University, Explore Trine University to discover the experience of a lifetime on our campus designed to help you excel.
- 30 mile(s) from Ivy Tech College
- 30 mile(s) from Indiana Purdue
- 30 mile(s) from ITT Technical Institute
- 40 mile(s) from Indiana Wesleyan
- 40 mile(s) from University of St.Francis
- 40 mile(s) from Taylor University
- 40 mile(s) from Indiana Business College
- 40 mile(s) from Indiana Tech
- 40 mile(s) from Concordia University
- 40 mile(s) from International Business College
- 40 mile(s) from Michiana College
- 50 mile(s) from Notre Dame University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.40 mile(s) from Cobblestone Golf Course
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bixler Lake Park, two beaches on a 119-acre lake, sailing, boat launches, campground, fishing pier, pavillions, three play areas, tennis and basketball courts, baseball diamonds and hiking trails
- 4.00 mile(s) from Noble Hawk Golf Course, Scottish Golf Links Course
- 18.00 mile(s) from Chain O'Lake State Park, fishing, boating, swimming, hiking and cross-country skiing. A nature center has programs for adults and children
- 25.00 mile(s) from Glendarin Hills Golf, resort style golf
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Kendallville, Indiana hotel.
- Adjacent to Taco Bell®, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner. Hours are: 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 Midnight.
- Adjacent to Maria's House of Pancakes, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Applebee's®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.02 mile(s) from Burger King®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Hours are: 6:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Super Chop Sticks, fast food, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner. Hours are: 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Subway®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Hours are: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Hours are: 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pizza Hut®«, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner. Delivery and carry-out, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Josh's Bar & Grill, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner. Hours are: 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Richards, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Hours are: 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Si Senor, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Dude's Dairy Treats, coffee shop, American, open for: lunch, dinner. Hours are: 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Kentucky Fried Chicken®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner. Hours are: 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 15.00 mile(s) from St. James, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Oldest restaurant in Indiana, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
BEST WESTERN Kendallville Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Kendallville. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Fall Crafters Fair Join carvers, painters, musicians, and quilters of Shipshewana as they celebrate crafting and old-fashioned culture. It all begins at 9 a.m.
Tree Lighting Cremony & Parade Visit Downtown Shipshewana for this small-town tradition. There will be fun and activities for the entire family. The parade begins at 6 p.m.
Ice Festival Watch as carvers all over Shipshewana create beautiful sculptures out of ice. The festivities begin at 10 a.m. each day.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean